This toolbar will be useful for Delphi developers as a framework for their own toolbars for Internet Explored.
1. XP themes support.
2. Native chevron support.
3. Resizeable textbox.
4. Solved the problem with accelerator keys (BACKSPACE, etc.) and hints.
5. TAB key support.
6. After installation the toolbar appears in the separate line.
7. Gradient background support.
8. Buttons images with alpha channel.
9. Hot button images.
10. Access to current page (HTML document).
11. Both x32 and x64 architecture supported.
12. All Internet Explorer versions (5-11).
13. Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM) supported.
14. For x64 system the installation for both - x64 and WOW64.
Demo toolbar for Internet Explorer (IEDemoToolbar) is a free software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-08. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Demo toolbar for Internet Explorer (IEDemoToolbar) (version 5.0) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 154 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.